Aadhaar Card Update: Here’s How To Order PVC Aadhaar Cards For Your Family | Personal finance news
New Delhi: Aadhaar is one of the most important documents an Indian citizen can possess. It serves as proof of address, birth certificate, and means of performing various tasks in places such as banks and post offices. The government has now made it mandatory to link Aadhaar to a NAP. While M-Aadhaar and e-Aadhaar are two ways to access Aadhaar, the Unique Identification Authority of India, or UIDAI, has unveiled the Aadhaar PVC Card, which prints Aadhaar details on a PVC card with security measures.
“Order Aadhaar PVC Card” is a new service from UIDAI which allows Aadhaar holders to have their Aadhaar details printed on a PVC card for a small fee. The unregistered/alternate mobile number can be used by residents who do not have a registered mobile number, according to the UIDAI website.
For the benefit of the Aadhaar card holder, the Aadhaar PVC card incorporates security features such as secure QR code hologram, micro text, ghost image, issue date and imprint date , the guilloche design and an embossed Aadhaar logo. It can be ordered with any cell phone number, and it can be ordered for the whole family with just one phone number. The Aadhaar PVC card is printed and delivered to your address for a nominal price of Rs 50 by UIDAI.
“Regardless of the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar, you can use any mobile number to get OTP for authentication.” In an earlier order, UIDAI said that “one person can get Aadhaar PVC cards for the whole family online.”
Here is how to order the Aadhaar PVC card:
2. Now go to “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service and enter your 12-digit UID or 28-digit Registration ID.
3. Fill in the security code. Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile phone and select “Terms and Conditions” from the drop-down menu.
4. After that, click on the “Submit” button to complete the OTP verification process.
5. Before placing the reprint order, a screen will appear where you can view the Aadhaar details which will appear for verification.
6. After completing the verification, select the “Make payment” option.
7. The next step will take you to the Payment Gateway page, where you can make a payment using a credit/debit card, online banking or UPI.
After successful payment, a receipt with a digital signature will be generated, which residents can download in PDF format. The service request number will also be sent to you by SMS. Residents can check the status of their SRN until their Aadhaar Card is sent by going to Check Aadhaar Card Status. Once sent by DoP, an SMS with the AWB number will be sent. You can check the status of your delivery by visiting the Post Office website.
You can easily order Aadhaar PVC for the whole family using an unregistered mobile number by following these instructions.