KidGlov ad agency named 2021 Prism Awards Corporate Marketer of the Year
LINCOLN, Nebraska (September 7, 2021) – KidGlov, a boutique advertising and marketing agency that develops innovative branding strategies, has been recognized as Corporate Marketer of the Year at the Prism Awards of the Lincoln Chapter of the American Marketing Association ( AMA) in June.
Recently marking its eleventh year in business, KidGlov’s top-rated submissions won a total of 15 Prism Awards, the most wins among all entrants, in addition to the Corporate Marketer of the Year Award of Merit. KidGlov’s work has brought together many types of audiences, including children, seniors, families, teens, parents, construction workers, small businesses, and community leaders. Partner organizations include Farmers & Merchants Bank, Children’s Center for the Child and Community, CEDARS, Region V Systems Prevention Coalition, Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter, Immanuel Communities and Dreamweaver Foundation.
“2020 was not the year we expected. It was difficult and full of uncertainties, but it forced us to try new things and make new connections, ”said Kelley Peterson, Executive Vice President, Creative. “Being named Corporate Marketer of the Year in the face of COVID-19 is a testament to how much we can accomplish when we work together. “
With offices in Lincoln and Omaha, KidGlov specializes in marketing, branding and advertising with expertise in community health initiatives, financial advertising, healthcare marketing and fundraising campaigns. non-profit fund. The company partners with motivated organizations and businesses to amplify their work and their words through visionary marketing and revolutionary creativity.
During his 11 years in business, KidGlov has received numerous accolades from AMA Lincoln and Omaha, as well as the American Advertising Federation Nebraska. In June, they were also named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work for the third time since 2017.
“We are delighted that our work is being recognized by an organization as committed to driving strategic marketing efforts as AMA Lincoln,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov. “Their mission of bringing people together through community and connection fits well with our primary focus of helping people who change the world. “
The Prism Awards are AMA Lincoln’s annual celebration of great work by traders in Lincoln and surrounding areas. Each year, a chapter of WADA in another city judges nominations from local agencies and corporate marketing teams, identifying the winners of the coveted Merit Awards and Prism Awards. KidGlov’s 16 accolades at this year’s AMA Lincoln Prism Awards include:
- Business Marketing of the Year 2021
- Consumer Marketing Campaign, Small Business Prism – Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Communications Traditional advertising, Small Business Prism – Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Community Mailer, Three-Dimensional Print or Coin, Small Business Prism – Town Bank (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Landing Page, Small Business Prism – Open Your Own Path (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Digital Ads, Small Business Prism – Open Your Own Path (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Corporate Identity, Non-Profit Lens – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for Child and Community)
- Integrated Public Relations, Small Business Prism – Star Savers (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Integrated Public Relations, Nonprofit Prism – Connecting Hope Campaign (Dreamweaver Foundation)
- Long-term video, Non-profit Prism – CEDARS Heart fundraising campaign (CEDARS)
- Short video, Non-Profit Prism – CEDARS Heart Fundraising Campaign (CEDARS)
- Logo Design, Sterling Nonprofit – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for Child and Community)
- Traditional Advertising, Sterling Nonprofit – Force Campaign (Emmanuel)
- Animation Motion Graphics, Nonprofit Sterling – Force Campaign (Emmanuel)
- Long-form video, Nonprofit Sterling – Mental Health Campaign (Region V Systems, Prevention Coalition)
- Response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Small Business Sterling – Agency for Change Challenge (KidGlov)
The Lincoln Chapter of the American Marketing Association serves as a resource for marketers in the region to learn, grow, and connect through opportunities that foster education and marketing excellence. AMA Lincoln is proud to provide programming and training for marketing professionals, from seasoned veterans to recent college graduates.
For over a decade, KidGlov has partnered with nonprofits, local businesses and national businesses that believe in the power of branding to kickstart success. They are experts in strategic development, campaigns and all marketing related with offices in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. Learn more about KidGlov.com, [email protected], or by visiting their Lincoln office at 1230 O Street, Suite 111, Lincoln, Nebraska 68508.
Name of the contact
402 483 9922
1230 O Street, Suite 111