How to Add Website to Home Screen on iPhone/iPad 2022
This tutorial is about how to add website to home screen on iPhone/iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Add Website to Home Screen on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Add Website to Home Screen on iPhone/iPad
We all have frequently visited websites saved in our bookmarks or open tabs since the dawn of time. But don’t the extra steps of opening the browser, searching and then accessing the website become cumbersome sometimes? Well now you can add a website like Apps to your iPhone home screen. Some websites do not have a dedicated mobile application to access their content. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t bookmark websites from your home screen. When you bookmark your home screen, you can use it as a one-touch portal to access certain online content instead of opening a browser and then selecting a bookmark or typing in the URL of it. ‘a website.
Tap a website bookmark on your home screen to open it in Safari on the page you selected. If the site you are linking to has a dynamic mobile-friendly layout, accessing it from the home screen can even become an app-like experience. A website can be added to the iOS and iPadOS home screen with any website, whether you bookmark the site or not. This process is really easy with the latest versions of iOS and ipadOS system software. So, read on to know how to add website to iPhone or iPad home screen.
How to Link to a Website on Your Home Screen
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the site where you want to create a Home screen shortcut.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an outward-pointing arrow) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the stock list and tap Add to home screen. (If you don’t see the action, scroll down and tap
- Edit the actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home screen action. After that, you can select it in the share sheet.)
- Enter a name for your site link. This will be the title that will appear under its icon on the home screen.
- Tap Add in the upper right corner of the screen.
Your new “web app” will appear in the next available space on your device’s home screen. To move it like you would any other app, press and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen and you can drag it to where you want it. When you’ve placed it where you want it, tap Done.
Final Words: How to Add Website to Home Screen on iPhone/iPad
Hope you understand this article How to Add Website to Home Screen on iPhone/iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.